Over 30 Years of Excellence & Expertise
Explore your career opportunities with us. Look forward to a world-class opportunity to develop a solid foundation in your career whilst maintaining a work-life balance.
- Tertiary Degree in Polymer Engineering or a related field such as Applied Science and Material engineering.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential. Able to communicate well at Far East region. Strong communication skills are crucial, enabling effective interaction with customers.
- Candidates should demonstrate expertise in project management, capable of executing the PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Action) cycle with minimal supervision.
- A sociable nature is required to cater the clients from Far East (Japan, Korea, China), Vietnam and Thailand.
- Full-time · Mid-Senior level (6 to 10 year related working experience)
- Assist junior engineer in product development and team management.
- Able to perform PDCA of project development independently.
- Design product development projects and monitoring progress plan.
- Prepare, plan and allocate resources inclusive of equipment and man power
- Prioritise the work load, seeking input from relevant stakeholders
- Communication with stakeholders on project status, review & determine final output
- Regular team meetings to review and analyse the projects,
- Provide appropriate training, support and mentoring to junior engineer.
- Maintaining product line and all relevant regulatory and technical data
- Research and Product development as per market needs & trends
- Address any internal and external queries regarding product line
- Attend and present at customer meetings and attend industry conferences, contribute to technical workshops
- Bachelor in Chemical/Polymer Engineering, Applied Chemistry (polymer).
- Minimum 6 +years of industry experience in the discipline of plastic compounding or related downstream extrusion activities.
- Specific knowledge & experience of the relevant product lines (Black masterbatches, conductive compound, sustainable masterbatch.)
- Understand standard extrusion modelling software and technique, polymer related test methods and field applications. Supervisory experience able to mentoring junior.
Technical Senior Engineer – development (FC)
FC (functional compounds) development team which cover functional product development including black masterbatches, conductive compounds, sustainable masterbatches. Key development area cover black masterbatches in engineering plastics application.
a) Polymer Engineering (plastics compounding, extruding experience),
b) Customer service (plastic converter include injection moulding, cast film & blow film converter & etc.),
c) Team building and project management.
d) Understand carbon black application in polymer engineering.
FC development team is one of technical team under SCTCAP (Solid Compounds Technical Center – Asia Pacific) that support Malaysia, Indonesia, and Taiwan manufacturing plants.
- Candidate should possess at least Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
QualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeBenefits & OthersDental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, EPF excess contribution (employer), Company UniformIndustryPolymer / Plastic / Rubber / TyresSpecific LocationPrai, Pulau PinangAverage Processing Time18 days
- Good understanding various Operating System, familiar computer networking setup
- Software skill on Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, Antivirus software, Acrobat, MS Teams, etc.
- Hardware troubleshooting skill, printer troubleshooting skill
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Possibly training basic IT skill to staff
Minimum job requirement
1) Education level : Certificate or Diploma in engineering
2) Working experience : 2 or 3 years working experience in similar field
3) Special skill : Able to manage people. Able to troubleshoot compounding process, well understand about extruder. Good knowledge in repaired and trouble shooting plant & machinery.
4) Special knowledge : About compounding process. To read and understand simple engineering drawing and electrical circuits diagrams.
5) Know about simple mathematics.
6) Language : Speak and write in English is encourage. Able to
speak and write in Bahasa.
English and Malay
Duties and responsibilities
1) Member of lead for equipment mechanical or electrical inspection matter
2) Support to maximize equipment mechanical efficiency and safe operation
a) Troubleshooting to mechanical problem.
b) Execute time base and condition base maintenance according to plan.
c) Support recovery activities in case of major equipment breakdown.
d) Report equipment and safety irregular / emergency issue timely to immediate superior.
e) To assist superior to do installation and set up plant and machinery.
f) To assist or supervise contractor service work and equipment modification works.
3) To assist maintenance supervisor in daily shift duties routine works.
4) To assist maintenance supervisor in machines break down repair, service and trouble shoot all the plant machinery and facilities equipment.
5) To do routine preventive maintenance on all plant machinery.
6) To assist supervisor in daily inspection, calibration and testing equipment.
7) To do daily inspection and records of equipment conditions.
8) Able to works in longer hours with under pressure which have to perform on Saturday / Sunday or Public Holiday when there is schedule plan to run production & or to carry out schedule plan on Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) as pre-plan by departmental head. Even when there is Festival celebration, individual concern have to take leave / rest day by rotating and subject to departmental approval.QualificationCertificate and Diploma in MechanicalYears of Experience2 years and aboveJob TypeFull-TimeBenefits & OthersDental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, EPF excess contribution (employer), Company UniformIndustryPolymer / Plastic / Rubber / TyresSpecific LocationPrai, Pulau PinangAverage Processing Time18 days
To submit job enquiries or request for internships positions, kindly fill in the form below or email us at email@example.com.